My WJ Build

wjtstudios

Hooked
This was not a fucking 6-hour project. Replaced my heater core and even though my evaporator core was you're working order I replace that too. I had a difficult time connecting the evaporator core wouldn't line up finally got it to work. I really realize my heater core was leaking when I felt the floor on the passenger side. Was not looking forward to this project I went the long way and took it off in three different stages. Even though it took a long time to do it I'm still pretty satisfied so far. My carpet still drying I might just purchase a new rug and I got most of my dash in at the moment. I was also pumped on trying the white gauges but when I plugged them in it did not light up so I'm going to take it back.

So I'm very stoked about my heat now it's really hot just like my JK was and I used one of those charged kits for the freon and nothing's leaking it's doing pretty good so I'm pretty happy with the whole project right now.
Yeah, that sounds miserable. Glad you were able to get it sorted!

Good work. I would’ve considered swapping all the fun parts to a new Jeep to avoid that job. I’ve seen some tricks of cutting the inner dash up instead of removing it etc. Your patience to do it right is super high.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ugh, thats gotta be one of the worst jobs.
Fuck yes. Now another one with the a arm. The spacer install fucking blew before. As much as a headache it was doing the the cores I would do again in another jeep if i got a sweet deal on another for sure.

J&k_Overland

Fuck yes. Now another one with the a arm. The spacer install fucking blew before. As much as a headache it was doing the the cores I would do again in another jeep if i got a sweet deal on another for sure.
So that you mean you want another WJ? Just asking cause mines going up for sale next week. It’s in the shop getting the transfer case swapped out for a a 231.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Starting this one now. Rear A-arm upper control arm and ball joint...check, blankies for me to lay on...check, jack stands... check and tools... Check! I hope I'm done by Monday. Oh and one glove...lost the other. Sucks I'm a lefty too. If you see anything I'm missing please let me know. Oh, red or blue loctite? Thanks guys! IMG_20210508_105452702.jpg IMG_20210508_105507945.jpg IMG_20210508_105542191.jpg IMG_20210508_110810109.jpg IMG_20210508_110733685.jpg IMG_20210508_111428260.jpg

J&k_Overland

Don’t see any beer for when things go bad and you have to take a break before you lite the whole damn thing on fire. Or is that just my Jeeps?

What i see the Pacifico one ain’t enough

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Don’t see any beer for when things go bad and you have to take a break before you lite the whole damn thing on fire. Or is that just my Jeeps?

What i see the Pacifico one ain’t enough
Just finished that one for breakfast I got more in the fridge. Lol. I guess it might be a good idea Jack the Jeep up.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Holy shit. When I put the spacer in before it was such a pain in the ass that's why I've been hesitant IMG_20210508_120513218.jpg doing this right now. It is going so cake right now!

WJCO

Meme King
Starting this one now. Rear A-arm upper control arm and ball joint...check, blankies for me to lay on...check, jack stands... check and tools... Check! I hope I'm done by Monday. Oh and one glove...lost the other. Sucks I'm a lefty too. If you see anything I'm missing please let me know. Oh, red or blue loctite? Thanks guys!
Michael Jackson has your other glove.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Seems like the first time you take it off, it's a pain in the ass, but the second time isn't too bad. That's how it was for me too.
Hell yeah. So much easier. If I was to do the lift all over again I would have taken the time to replace the bushings in the ball joint in the ant arm at least. I had read that it was very difficult to take the ball joint out when you doing the spacer but now that I've done it it was so much easier I could literally torque all the bowls correctly now I feel a lot better. If it definitely got rid of a lot of the noise that I was having in the ass end.

Top Bottom