Mybadjk build

I believe so. Unless they use the excuse my tires are too big. Only thing they haven't covered under warranty was drive shafts. Even though I bought my jeep with the lift. They're replaced both rear axles seals and one bearing before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No shit, I had my front axle seals replaced under warranty with 37s. I wouldn't think that a bent flange would be covered but hey, if it is good for you [emoji41].

Nice! That's got be a good feeling. [emoji1303]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Yes it definitely is. Only thing I need to do that I'm being lazy about is pulling the corners off and drilling holes and inserting three nutserts.

View attachment 270444

Picked up some gr8 top hd hinges from a buddy for $50. The jeep just keeps getting blacker. Lol

Glad its back together. Having your Jeep down, and wanting to drive it will make you nuts. Been through it recently. As for the Jeep getting blacker, it just shows your prepping for the good times ahead. Its kind of why I went with black myself. Honestly, now that I see a lot of these cool builds on different colored Jeeps, I really like the contrast, and wish I had something other than Black. Live and learn though... If I ever get to a point where I really wanna coat the whole thing I will add some color to it. Pretty far down the road though.

Glad its back together. Having your Jeep down, and wanting to drive it will make you nuts. Been through it recently. As for the Jeep getting blacker, it just shows your prepping for the good times ahead. Its kind of why I went with black myself. Honestly, now that I see a lot of these cool builds on different colored Jeeps, I really like the contrast, and wish I had something other than Black. Live and learn though... If I ever get to a point where I really wanna coat the whole thing I will add some color to it. Pretty far down the road though.

I know how you feel. I've always have wanted a tan jeep. It was down for a week until I found out I can drive on the unit bearing.

IMG_3841.jpg

Pulled the corners tighter. Did t case fluid, and diff fluid. Gears and the inside is all good.

Got a lot to do for rubicon in sept. Need to get rear control arms, rear bumps, and cb. Wants are rockhard c pillars, evo rock stars and winch.

Need to pull off the lod sliders and re-tap the frame or may weld them on.

IMG_3977.jpg

Rear Core 4x4 control arms came in. Welds look great, Powdercoating looks good as well.

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg
Hard to tell but the Powdercoating has some sparkle in it. [emoji136]

Rear Core 4x4 control arms came in. Welds look great, Powdercoating looks good as well.

Hard to tell but the Powdercoating has some sparkle in it. [emoji136]

I've been happy with mine as well. First good hit on them this weekend and where the paint scratched off, you can tell the coating was put on there pretty thick. Almost has an acrylic feel to it like urethane or something, hard to explain. Here's a picture after the hit and after I put clear coat on it until I can find a semi-decent paint match (or just leave it and call it good).

DSC06842.jpg

0914171106.jpg

I've been happy with mine as well. First good hit on them this weekend and where the paint scratched off, you can tell the coating was put on there pretty thick. Almost has an acrylic feel to it like urethane or something, hard to explain. Here's a picture after the hit and after I put clear coat on it until I can find a semi-decent paint match (or just leave it and call it good).

View attachment 276134

View attachment 276135

The Powdercoating looks real thick. Barely did anything dropping them.

IMG_3981.jpg

Before the control arms.

IMG_3983.jpg

After. Went a did a flex test. Adding another puck for bump and see how that is. Probably will have to order 3" bump stops. Need longer sway ar links. Have factory's and they're hitting the upper control arm bracket.

Top Bottom