N. Atlanta Area Suds & Grub

thardy

Banned
I'm still good for now. Do we know where its going to be?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

East Coast Wings in Buford, across from the Mall of GA. Unless anyone has an issue with that. There's plenty of room for us to line the Jeeps up and they have good food.

trailless

Caught the Bug
BTW I have a pair of front springs that came off my Jeep and a 4' firestik II antenna that I'll be bringing with me. If anyone wants them, a beer and a good laugh is all it cost!

thardy

Banned
So, other than me and trailless, who else is in? Also, since this will more than likely be the last chance for me to take the Jeep out before I get really active about pulling things off and selling it, I'm really wanting to get out and wheel. As of now, there's two possibilities, the Helen Jeep Fest or just hitting a couple of trails. Let me know if anyone is interested in that as well.

Grubbicon

Looks like weather should be good in Helen Saturday so Id like to go there long as weather holds and not sure if im gonna be able to make it afterward. But still hoping for it.

thardy

Banned
In case anyone is interested, there's a small group that is going to hit Flatlands first thing and then head into Helen, for Jeep Fest, after, before heading down to the Suds-N-Grub. If anyone wants to join, the current plan is to meet up at the Walmart in Dahlonega at 8:30. Let me know.

trailless

Caught the Bug
In case anyone is interested, there's a small group that is going to hit Flatlands first thing and then head into Helen, for Jeep Fest, after, before heading down to the Suds-N-Grub. If anyone wants to join, the current plan is to meet up at the Walmart in Dahlonega at 8:30. Let me know.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I'm working half a day.... but still planning on making it to suds & grubs. Possibly with the doors off!

Grubbicon

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I'm working half a day.... but still planning on making it to suds & grubs. Possibly with the doors off!

Im hoping I can get away with just the bikini top and half doors all day. I got a feeling its gonna get pretty muddy inside and pretty cold in the morning.

thardy

Banned

That sucks man! Really wish you could join us for the rest of the day too!

hhunter050

Alright so I need a bit if info. So from what I understand we are meeting in dahlonega and goin to badlands for how many hours? Then heading to helen for how many hours? Then how far from helen is the actual subs and grubs?

thardy

Banned
Alright so I need a bit if info. So from what I understand we are meeting in dahlonega and goin to badlands for how many hours? Then heading to helen for how many hours? Then how far from helen is the actual subs and grubs?

The current time line would be as follows:
Meet at Walmart in Dahlonega, leaving for trail at 8:30.

Meet up with another Jeep or two at the Suches Store (corner of 60 and Wolf Pen Gap), then head to trail.

I imagine that we'll probably spend 2 hours or so on the trail then head to Helen (about an hour drive). This would put us in Helen around 12:30.

We would need to leave no later than 5:00 pm to get down to the Suds & Grub by 6ish.

Let me know if this answers your questions.

thardy

Banned

Meet up with another Jeep or two at the Suches Store (corner of 60 and Wolf Pen Gap), then head to trail.

I imagine that we'll probably spend 2 hours or so on the trail then head to Helen (about an hour drive). This would put us in Helen around 12:30.

We would need to leave no later than 5:00 pm to get down to the Suds & Grub by 6ish.

hhunter050

Yes it answered my questions! Thank you for the whole layout!

MonkeyLeo13

Oh wow that would be tmw! Well I'm out since my jeep's in shop right now due to oil pressure switching issue I believe. Have a great time! :thumb:

hhunter050

I think i might just meet y'all up in helen! I have to work until 10:\ Grubbicon will be with y'all so I'm sure I'll find yall

Top Bottom