Name That JEEP Part

Moochie

E-disco motor?

Close enough! This is the mechanism that connects the two separate pieces of the sway bar. The actuator pushes on this to disconnect. This was so gunked up that it wouldn't reconnect. I guess you could consider this a part of the motor. :)

JAGS

Hooked
Close enough! This is the mechanism that connects the two separate pieces of the sway bar. The actuator pushes on this to disconnect. This was so gunked up that it wouldn't reconnect. I guess you could consider this a part of the motor. :)

Were you able to clean it out and get it to work again? How much do you charge to help take a look at mine. [emoji6] Wondering if this is my issue?

JeepFan

Hooked
Sweet. What was this?

main.php

Here's what they look like when not mangled and broken.

1453059793955.jpg

Were you able to clean it out and get it to work again? How much do you charge to help take a look at mine. [emoji6] Wondering if this is my issue?
Not to hi jack, but this was mine after i scraped out the loose crap. Let it soak in parts cleaner, regreased it, works like a dream.

Attachments

• 1453060360167.jpg
    1453060360167.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 319

JeepFan

Hooked
Not to hi jack, but this was mine after i scraped out the loose crap. Let it soak in parts cleaner, regreased it, works like a dream.

Holy moly. I'm amazed you were able to get it working again. Great info. Now I want to take mine apart to clean and lube.

Top Bottom