Name that movie

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ winner, winner, chicken dinner.

The original quote was by Einstein. "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity."

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
^^ winner, winner, chicken dinner.

The original quote was by Einstein. "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity."

Yeah I saw that when I googled the quote. :cheesy: Go again since I cheated. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
"I learned the facts of life by watching the facts of life."

Stealing Sharkey's turn to get this moving. :)

RamP

Cable guy

"You dont understand he doesn't drive it, he just rubs it with a diaper"

Last edited:
Ferris Beullers Day Off

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off of my obstacle. Get the fuck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ferris Beullers Day Off

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off of my obstacle. Get the fuck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

My all time favorite movie. Full Metal Jacket.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Full metal jacket.

Listen when I was growing pot I realized that the more seeds I planted the more pot I could ultimately smoke.

I think I've gotten all the advice I can handle right now.

pop2tu

Full metal jacket.

Listen when I was growing pot I realized that the more seeds I planted the more pot I could ultimately smoke.

I think I've gotten all the advice I can handle right now.

40 year old virgin

"I wonder what was going through Custer's mind when he realized he'd led his men into a slaughter."

"Sir, Custer was a pussy. You ain't."

LoPo

Caught the Bug
40 year old virgin

"I wonder what was going through Custer's mind when he realized he'd led his men into a slaughter."

"Sir, Custer was a pussy. You ain't."

We Were Soldiers.

"Remember this shit at Christmas!"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
"There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and fuck 'em all"."

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
"There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and fuck 'em all"."

Colors.

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again"

MTG

Caught the Bug
You can get a good look at a t bone by sticking your head up a butchers ass. Wait that's not how it goes.

Tommy Boy.

We could talk, or not talk forever and still find things to not talk about.

Edit: added some more

Last edited:
Top Bottom