Name that movie

Epic fail to all above.

My quote was never answered. It's easy so we should move along quickly.

"This is this."

I was just answering his from earlier...i think there is already one

Are we still waiting on my last one ?

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station."

Are we still waiting on my last one ?

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station."

yep. i know it but will give someone else a chance :) good movie btw

The Usual Suspects

"I have been saddled with some blue-flamer Quantico cat. Some quarterback punk. Johnny Unitas, or something."

The Usual Suspects

"I have been saddled with some blue-flamer Quantico cat. Some quarterback punk. Johnny Unitas, or something."

Point Break!

If i could only find a sheriff who so offends the citizens of Rock Ridge that his very appearance would drive them out of town

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Blazing Saddles.

Oh, Piss Boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

History of the World Part I

"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

History of the World Part I

"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Back to school
one of my favorites

Strange things are a foot at the circle k

Bill and Ted's excellent adventure!

He once got our dead battery goin' by mixin' bird feces and spit, cause there's like acids in it, eh?

I think it's Bob and Doug's Great White North, but its been a while since I've seen it... I'll wait on a ruling before I post the next one

Edit: here's one just in case

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like."

Last edited:
I think it's Bob and Doug's Great White North, but its been a while since I've seen it... I'll wait on a ruling before I post the next one

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like."

Ok, it's from a great movie called "Layer Cake" with Daniel Craig.

How about this one

Prepare ship...prepare ship...for LUDICROUS SPEED!!!!

It wasn't great white north it was the adventures of Bob and Doug Mckenzie : Strange Brew
(Before my time but my father in law knew it, anyways on with the game)

Space balls

I did all the heavy lifting, literary I lifted the heavy things.

Sent from my whatchamacallit

I got nothing for this one

It wasn't great white north it was the adventures of Bob and Doug Mckenzie : Strange Brew
(Before my time but my father in law knew it, anyways on with the game)

I got nothing for this one

Strange brew love that movie.. take off A.:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Space balls

I did all the heavy lifting, literary I lifted the heavy things.

Tony Stark in Avengers? Just watched it last night and I think I heard this but wasn't paying lots of attention, (didn't hear the reindeer part though, so may be wrong)

Tony Stark in Avengers? Just watched it last night and I think I heard this but wasn't paying lots of attention, (didn't hear the reindeer part though, so may be wrong)

That's correct and the raindeer games part was after he battled Loki for the first time, your quote sir

Top Bottom