Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

So your taking all those pics with your eyes, editing them in your brain, and uploading them telepathically? So your a cyborg then! So cool!

Yes.. You've heard the term "photographic memory." I've perfected the process. Adding an image editor and uploader.

So my wife and I have begun to discuss plans for a soft top in the future. We are wanting to get a soft top, but also keep the hard top(the wife loves the look)

She's thinking a TrekTop NX, I'm thinking a factory Soft top. I can pick up a used factory for relatively cheap. She likes the looks of the trek top. So, within the next 4-6 months, we might be buying one. :)

So my wife and I have begun to discuss plans for a soft top in the future. We are wanting to get a soft top, but also keep the hard top(the wife loves the look)

She's thinking a TrekTop NX, I'm thinking a factory Soft top. I can pick up a used factory for relatively cheap. She likes the looks of the trek top. So, within the next 4-6 months, we might be buying one. :)

There were a few of each for JKUs on Craigslist, I've come across while looking for a Trektop for my 2door.

There were a few of each for JKUs on Craigslist, I've come across while looking for a Trektop for my 2door.

Yeah I need to check in your neck of the woods as well.. It's only about an hour longer to Houston than it is to Dallas.

Oh yeah! We are getting some relief now in Ok. We didn't have any flooding in my area but I am sure there are places around close that did.

I follow your thread. I have a 2016 Billet Silver JKU. Thanks for sharing!

We had a few. I worked a 48 at the FD during the worst and by the grace of God no one got hurt!! But hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow so I can wash Steel!

And thank you! Your follow means a lot :) and I've seen your Jeep! Something about those Billet JKs is nice ;)

I appreciate the job you FD Guys do. I retired from the PD. I am claustrophobic. ....going into a dark, smoky house, crawling on all fours and feeling doors before entry to check for people was terrifying for me. You guys get in those situations everyday. Most Firefighters around here are on a first name basis with ER Docs.

Take care and be safe!

I appreciate the job you FD Guys do. I retired from the PD. I am claustrophobic. ....going into a dark, smoky house, crawling on all fours and feeling doors before entry to check for people was terrifying for me. You guys get in those situations everyday. Most Firefighters around here are on a first name basis with ER Docs.

Take care and be safe!

While I appreciate the kind words, I should be thanking you. While our job is difficult at times I could only imagine being in your shoes. I appreciate everything that our officers do here and around the country!

Steel was pretty good and dirty after all the rain we've had.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457829105.332271.jpg
So I spent the day giving her a good bath, 303'd the fenders and even the floor mats needed a good wash. I pulled her in so she can sleep next to the fire truck for the night :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457829176.198836.jpg

Get it!

My Rubi will be at the gym about 5am in the morning.

I think I'll also be there as well. Busy day tomorrow so I have to knock it out in the morning.

Supposed to be high 50s in the morning.. Contemplating pulling the doors off for the day since I can't get the top off just yet.

Plans coming up for this week:
Ratchet strap hard top holder(for under $30)
Look into more possible soft top options
Also considering a set of Truck-Lite LEDs

Plans coming up for this week:
Ratchet strap hard top holder(for under $30)
Look into more possible soft top options
Also considering a set of Truck-Lite LEDs

I'll keep an eye out for you on the soft tops around here. I spend way too much time on craigslist looking for stuff.
Looking for anything specific?

I'll keep an eye out for you on the soft tops around here. I spend way too much time on craigslist looking for stuff.
Looking for anything specific?

Thanks Kyle. The wife and I have decided once again on the trek top!

If you find something, it's only about a 3hr drive here to there.

Top Bottom