Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Been sitting here in the rain for the past 36 hours. Tomorrow morning, I've got plans to ship out my TrekTop and reinstall the wheel spacers.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431479080.412865.jpg

Lovin' the wide stance thanks to the spacers. Haven't got a chance to pull it out of the garage since install.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431562091.961894.jpg

Onyx has a birthday coming up. And I plan to get her a gift! (Referring to the earlier post with three choices.)

Headed home this morning from the FD, decided to grab a picture.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431780346.563327.jpg

Installing a CB mount today thanks to thardy!

Lookin' good. I do really like the spacers. Do you have gussets on your C's? I know the issues with the D30's and worry about running spacers before I burn some on.

Ok, thanks. I'm only running slightly bigger than the stock SRA's, but much more aggressive tread (KM2's). C gussets are in my future very soon just for a peace of mind. I want to try spacers but will wait for the gussets, then EVO leveling kit, winch, homemade bumpers, and the list goes on...

Ok, thanks. I'm only running slightly bigger than the stock SRA's, but much more aggressive tread (KM2's). C gussets are in my future very soon just for a peace of mind. I want to try spacers but will wait for the gussets, then EVO leveling kit, winch, homemade bumpers, and the list goes on...

A winch is coming hopefully within the next week I think for Onyx.

A winch is coming hopefully within the next week I think for Onyx.

Nice, which winch did you get her or should we wait until we see it on? To me those spacers makes the wheels and tires look like a whole different set. I am thinking about getting some for mine. What size wheel spacers do you have Napalm?

Nice, which winch did you get her or should we wait until we see it on? To me those spacers makes the wheels and tires look like a whole different set. I am thinking about getting some for mine. What size wheel spacers do you have Napalm?

I have 1.5inch hub centric spacers. That's about the general size for Jeepers!

And I haven't purchased one yet but I'm between several budget winches.

I have 1.5inch hub centric spacers. That's about the general size for Jeepers!

And I haven't purchased one yet but I'm between several budget winches.

So the 1.5" wheel spacer/adaptor is wide enough to keep the wheel studs inside? Do you think 1.25" will work?
Good luck on finding a winch. I bought the M800 winch. It's one of Warns lower end models that I've been happy with.

So the 1.5" wheel spacer/adaptor is wide enough to keep the wheel studs inside of? Do you think 1.25" will work?
Good luck on finding a which. I bought the M800 winch. It's one of Warns lower end models.

I believe at 1.25" you have to grind off some of the ends of your stock lugs so they fit flush. At an inch and a half, you get a perfect flush fit with no lug mods needed.

Shown here
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431898040.644315.jpg

And thank you. I am still on the fence, but I'd like to buy something for Onyx soon.

Top Bottom