Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

A few poser shots after the shock install. Rides great, much more firm and handles well.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432594418.749815.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432594437.622166.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432594457.884891.jpg

Thanks again PePe!

Now if I could only get this stinkin' pro cal to work.

Napalm

I missed it, what is wrong with your Procal?

Pepe gave me a Procal. It hasn't been used yet, but anytime I plug it in, I get nothing.

I adjust the prongs on the back like I need them, and turn the key to the on and plug it in, and I get nothing.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Pepe gave me a Procal. It hasn't been used yet, but anytime I plug it in, I get nothing.

I adjust the prongs on the back like I need them, and turn the key to the on and plug it in, and I get nothing.

Checked the fuse for your OBD connector?

I know when I worked at the Chevy stealership we would get them in a lot that wouldn't work because they use the same fuse as the cigarette lighters/power outlets and somebody blew them. Usually a little kid stuck something in it.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

That is weird. As Mubo said, I'd start at the OBD port if you have already made sure that pepe never plugged it into his OBD port and that you are following the steps correctly.

Napalm

That is weird. As Mubo said, I'd start at the OBD port if you have already made sure that pepe never plugged it into his OBD port and that you are following the steps correctly.

Will do! Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Top Bottom