Nate Rubicon X Build

Sessoms14X

JKS control arms have arrived. Got the fixed lowers(front and rear) and J-axis upper adjustable (front and rear) to go on. I'll be installing these along with the new rear driveshaft to set the pinion angle.

20171020_160132.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sessoms14X

Took some time to give the jeep some t.l.c. today with the weather finally starting to warm up. As you can see the winter road salt did a nasty bit to my Evo C gussets and prosteer ball joints. 20180410_142451.jpg
Rust is definitely not my favorite thing to look at. So I used some Chassis Saver and used a small sponge brush to apply it. Stuff worked great and a little bit goes a long way.
20180410_170806.jpg 20180410_170827.jpg
Makes everything look much better. I've never used this stuff before. It says that it stops rust so I'm hoping that it'll hold up through next winter.

Sessoms14X

Just scrolled through your build. Very nice!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Appreciate it. I will finally be installing my control arms and rear driveshaft next weekend. LONG OVERDUE
Oh wow that chassis saver stuff did the trick on your rust. I might try picking up some. My axles are beginning to collect a good amount of rust around the knuckles.

Nice build btw!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Real easy to put on. It says to just apply directly on the rust. I did take a kitchen sponge and scrubbed off any paint or rust flakes with the ruff side. This can will last me forever with how easy it spreads.

Well see how it holds up through the winter. Hopefully better than spray paint does.

Patrykjkur

Running for a can of chassis saver now lol. My ruby has 800 miles on it and the rust in the knuckles is already goin. And with just cutting some brackets to install my coils looks like it might do better then the paint I used to seal

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom