NBA Playoffs

jdofmemi

Reports are saying it was his 13 year old daughter and that they were headed to her basketball game.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

You are right. I thought I typed 13, but didn't proofread it before clicking to post.

My boy just came in and showed me cell phone video of the crash. I could ah e done without seeing that.

TrailHunter

Hooked
You are right. I thought I typed 13, but didn't proofread it before clicking to post.

My boy just came in and showed me cell phone video of the crash. I could ah e done without seeing that.

There is no video of Kobes crash as of right now... thats another... at the grand canyon or something.

jorgelrod

Hooked
There is no video of Kobes crash as of right now... thats another... at the grand canyon or something.

A few have popped up, but none are really of the crash, just yesterday they showed me one, but you could see the trucks passing by in the frame were euro looking trucks

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
So...with a 22 team shortened season before the playoffs, who would’ve thunk that the GSW will not be included, especially after going to the Finals the last 5 seasons in a row...how the mighty have fallen.

benatc1

Hooked
So...with a 22 team shortened season before the playoffs, who would’ve thunk that the GSW will not be included, especially after going to the Finals the last 5 seasons in a row...how the mighty have fallen.
Sure crazy what a series of injuries can do to a franchise. I don't watch a ton of NBA but I am pretty interested in what they have going on here

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom