Need a hand - ABS & Traction control lights on

I just figured it out!

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START

Konami Code man! Back in the day that shit fixed everything... :rock:

sorry Dave, I couldn't help myself ... :bleh:

Total derailment, but that code was badass. I entered it many a time back in the day

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Lights may still be on but at least you have like 50 lives.... No seriously I'm surprised the reset didn't fix it. Hopefully it's nothing and the dealer can clear it.

Ultra 4 with 50 lives? There's got to be an adapter that goes from Nintendo to OBDII right?

We'll see what happens today. My luck my rig will burn to the ground somehow!

UPDATE: Left my house this morning and about half way down the block the ABS & TC lights went out! :wings:

Seems like all is well. Very happy about that.

Thanks to everyone posting up trying to help. I really appreciate it!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
UPDATE: Left my house this morning and about half way down the block the ABS & TC lights went out! :wings:

Your welcome [emoji6][emoji8]

jeeeep

Hooked

excellent! :thumb:

Donner85

The computerized traction control system is nothing but a pain in the ass!!!! Super expensive computers that will eventually need to be replaced. How did we ever drive vehicles 20 years without his stuff????

My traction control light likes to randomly come on and stay on for a while. Drives me nuts!!!

Ddays

Hooked
Seeing how many people have issues with this it would sure be cool if FCA offered the new JL with a 'lift kit switch' that dialed down the sensitivity on these systems from 'hyperactive helicopter mom' to 'hey bud need some help here?' Mine just started acting up the other day now.:mad:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The computerized traction control system is nothing but a pain in the ass!!!! Super expensive computers that will eventually need to be replaced. How did we ever drive vehicles 20 years without his stuff????

My traction control light likes to randomly come on and stay on for a while. Drives me nuts!!!

People drove 90 years without them

Top Bottom