Need a strategy for EVO upgrade

pvanweelden

I fit 5 37's in my JKUR with the hardtop on and all the glass closed. It'll fit trust us

Were the tires loose or on rims? Pastor stated his are on rims. i know MTG got 5 in loose, with a softtop.
I would just take the hard top off, and not have to deal with fighting to get them in.

13JKUR

Were the tires loose or on rims? Pastor stated his are on rims. i know MTG got 5 in loose, with a softtop.
I would just take the hard top off, and not have to deal with fighting to get them in.

They were mounted. 37" new trail grapplers on 17" rims

JaySC

I believe that fellow WOL member is me. Weren't you going to have everything installed when you picked up the items? Mel was ready to give it a go.

In any event, I have fit five 37" tires in my unlimited...with the hardtop on. It is doable...not pretty, but doable. Hope everything works out for you. Thanks again!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

I believe that fellow WOL member is me. Weren't you going to have everything installed when you picked up the items? Mel was ready to give it a go.

In any event, I have fit five 37" tires in my unlimited...with the hardtop on. It is doable...not pretty, but doable. Hope everything works out for you. Thanks again!

All I can say JaySC is wow! I didn't realize what a wonderful deal you gave me until I showed up.

I wanted to get an estimate of the total $$$$ damage before I jumped in and Mel said he needed about 3 weeks to order the parts and schedule me in. I guess, in hind sight, I should have been better prepared with parts already ordered and installation scheduled.

Well, soon it will all come together. Thanks again buddy!

JaySC

Jut wanted you to have fun out in the Rubicon with your family :). I've been on the short end of the stick many times and know how shitty that feels.

Top Bottom