Need advice/help on Prorock 44 axle shafts

chili84

Going to push the order through tomorrow when I get back to town, Wes is hooking me up with a set of G2 gold 35spline to match the 35 spline ARB in place of the RVCs

Aren't the G2 gold series a couple hundred less than a RCV?

chili84

I actually just asked Wes that same question, as soon as I hear back I'll let you know. My guess is no issues as long as your reusing the stock knuckles (i am) may need an alignment but otherwise should be the same. Unsure with aftermarket knuckles, I'm having the raised trackbar bracket welded on which should take care of my track bar and steering stabilizer.

You will need an alignment. I got mine done today and it wasn't completely out of whack. I re used my knuckles and brakes. That was the only thing that got reused that was factory. The slid and bolted right up. I talked to dynatrac today and asked about the way the vehicle felt when driving and how stiff the ball joints were. He said once the 500 to 1000 mile break in is done, everything will feel normal. I can already tell it's getting better.

Coop

Caught the Bug
You will need an alignment. I got mine done today and it wasn't completely out of whack. I re used my knuckles and brakes. That was the only thing that got reused that was factory. The slid and bolted right up. I talked to dynatrac today and asked about the way the vehicle felt when driving and how stiff the ball joints were. He said once the 500 to 1000 mile break in is done, everything will feel normal. I can already tell it's getting better.

That's good news! Keep us informed how it settles in!

benatc1

Hooked
Aren't the G2 gold series a couple hundred less than a RCV?

yes, ended up about 300$ less than the RVCs

Good to know what to expect. Thanks

benatc1

Hooked
Put the order in today, should be here in the next two weeks or so. Wes is going to get it going as soon as he they can. Now just need to get with a Shop to install rear gears and ARB locker. Then bolt her in when she arrives!

here is what I had included on my build- Should be real solid

PR44 Conventional Housing with raised track bar bracket
Dynatrac HD ball joints
4.88 Gears
35 Spline ARB Locker
35 Spline G2 Placer Gold Axle shafts
1310 Yoke

Trail Jeeps has been great to work with so far, thanks to them and everyone who has chimed in

chili84

Put the order in today, should be here in the next two weeks or so. Wes is going to get it going as soon as he they can. Now just need to get with a Shop to install rear gears and ARB locker. Then bolt her in when she arrives!

here is what I had included on my build- Should be real solid

PR44 Conventional Housing with raised track bar bracket
Dynatrac HD ball joints
4.88 Gears
35 Spline ARB Locker
35 Spline G2 Placer Gold Axle shafts
1310 Yoke

Trail Jeeps has been great to work with so far, thanks to them and everyone who has chimed in

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Top Bottom