NEED HELP PLEASE 35" or 33"

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
hahahah yea if max out my wallet how im going have fun with the girls? lol
so what other aggressive locking tires are around cheaper than nitto?

my 32" goodyear mt/r with kevlar were more expensive then 35 nittos. i cant wait to get the nittos lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Y? Where did u got them?

got them back when i first got my jeep a year and a half ago off of tire rack. really liked the look of the tire and and how it was rated in all conditions. i was a noob to the whole jeepin life (still am one today). not gonna lie its a great tire just wish i knew more back when i started.

Brankz

got them back when i first got my jeep a year and a half ago off of tire rack. really liked the look of the tire and and how it was rated in all conditions. i was a noob to the whole jeepin life (still am one today). not gonna lie its a great tire just wish i knew more back when i started.

Lol good thing I have wayalife and all off u good people that helps us noobs out

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Ok so 80% sure of this no more nitto
I will get trails MUDs and this rims in 33"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365622962.222071.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365622971.518462.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365622985.131827.jpg

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i would save money on "rims" and put that towards tires and spacers for the stock wheels, i know its not as cool per say but still looks very good.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i would save money on "rims" and put that towards tires and spacers for the stock wheels

agreed

OP- if you do get rims get something cheap. my Black Rock Soft 8's were $75 a rim. helps with look for now and fit later if/when you do 35's. just have to make sure you get a deep enought backspacing.

Brankz

agreed

OP- if you do get rims get something cheap. my Black Rock Soft 8's were $75 a rim. helps with look for now and fit later if/when you do 35's. just have to make sure you get a deep enought backspacing.

Yea but this store that I got approved, they only sells this Cain on rims :/

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea but this store that I got approved, they only sells this Cain on rims :/

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

look around, look at quadratech, northridge, discount tire, ect ect. you will find great wheel and tire packages on any of these site or great prices so you can piece together wheel and tire combo that you like AND fits your budget. learn from my mistake of not looking around harder first. im sure i could have gotten the same tire for cheaper or one just as good or better for less.

EDIT- just my :twocents: on it.

Last edited:

Briguy114

Also try tread depot. I don't think they carry the nittos but they have Cooper STT and Toyo OC MT. They also have wheels on the site.

Brankz

That website thAt I got approve is a big scam. They want 4850 bucks for cheap rims and intros in 33s dam I got my hopes up for nothing. Oh we'll ...

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

rtguy1

here you go. they are in Cerritos. maybe an 1.5 HOUR drive for you to pick up. saves the shipping cost.

NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER M/T
33 285/70R17 = $259
35x12.5R17 = $289
37x12.5R17 = $344

http://www.onlinetires.com/products...50-17+nitto+trail+grappler+m%2Ft+124q+bw.html

NITTO MUD GRAPPLER

33X12.5R17 = $281
35X12.5R17 = $289
37X13.5R17 = $352

http://www.onlinetires.com/products...37%2F13.50-17+nitto+mud+grappler+131p+bw.html

i should mention they have toyo's cheap too, as well as a ton of other tires.

37x13.5R17 = $332

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
here you go. they are in Cerritos. maybe an 1.5 HOUR drive for you to pick up. saves the shipping cost.

NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER M/T
33 285/70R17 = $259
35x12.5R17 = $289
37x12.5R17 = $344

http://www.onlinetires.com/products...50-17+nitto+trail+grappler+m%2Ft+124q+bw.html

NITTO MUD GRAPPLER

33X12.5R17 = $281
35X12.5R17 = $289
37X13.5R17 = $352

http://www.onlinetires.com/products...37%2F13.50-17+nitto+mud+grappler+131p+bw.html

i should mention they have toyo's cheap too, as well as a ton of other tires.

37x13.5R17 = $332

Damn where was that place when I bought mine? I would have gotten 37's. lol

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Maybe wait a little while and save some money. That's what I would do at least.

Take your time ... decide where you want to go with your build and piece it together from there. Also, imho those wheels are lame. If you are going to be wheeling and not getting beadlocks for a long time, get some steel wheels (like the aforementioned soft 8’s). They are inexpensive and you can pound them back into shape if you need to.

I made the mistake of buying things 2 and 3 times to get to where I am at. Take your time to decide. :yup:

HEY! I agreed with the Overlander! :bleh:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Take your time ... decide where you want to go with your build and piece it together from there. Also, imho those wheels are lame. If you are going to be wheeling and not getting beadlocks for a long time, get some steel wheels (like the aforementioned soft 8’s). They are inexpensive and you can pound them back into shape if you need to.

I made the mistake of buying things 2 and 3 times to get to where I am at. Take your time to decide. :yup:

HEY! I agreed with the Overlander! :bleh:

:cheesy:..

Top Bottom