Need ideas.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Oh man I'm just giving a little sh*t :) please don't take me seriously. I've been in the student slow build mode before, but it's worth it in the end.

I've only got their axle gussets and I'll end up with one of their stickers on my rig. Not the hood decal though. I've got a willys edition so mine came pre stickered. View attachment 93681

Good luck with your build up. Nothing wrong with slow and steady, and someday when you're not on a student budget, you'll be able to mod a little more quickly. (just don't marry someone who doesn't understand the wayalife)
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

I figured I would get people bustin my balls for it haha and I know it will all be worth it! Btw love the willy's!

JKbrick

View attachment 92631 too much wayalife??? I think not. I already had the hood decals, and replaced my off road evolution windshield banner with a wayalife one for the rubicon run. I thought it might be I much, but I like it

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Do you drive with your knees rock crawling? Now that's some driving there

KingCopperhead

I figured I would get people bustin my balls for it haha and I know it will all be worth it! Btw love the willy's!

A little healthy ball busting is good for all of us. :) can't wait to see what you do with your jeep. I had a TJ all through college that I made payments on, and I never modded it until much later in its life. I partied too much lol. Jeep is the perfect college vehicle though!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Do you drive with your knees rock crawling? Now that's some driving there

The jeep does so well that sometimes I just throw my hands up and see if it will go through without me.

Not really- I was pointing to my spotter to try to get a pic with the classic little sluice rock face in the background. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406684474.522251.jpg this is the pic he got.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

That explains why you break things, yup.

Yep.... I knew it. As soon as my rig broke on a WAL run, I knew that would be the rep I got. Never mind the tons and tons of other times I've had it on tougher trails, had it airborne, and hammered on it relentlessly without it breaking....

Ps. Just dropped 900 bucks on some more beef for the dana 60. 😳

JKbrick

The jeep does so well that sometimes I just throw my hands up and see if it will go through without me.

Not really- I was pointing to my spotter to try to get a pic with the classic little sluice rock face in the background. View attachment 93686 this is the pic he got.

Looks like a beautiful area to be

Top Bottom