Need some advice!!

holliewood61

Now I have one thing I can't figure out, I even tried looking in the owners manual, but couldn't find anything. What is this and what's it's function?
View attachment 266857

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I believe its the dimmer for the mirror. It would auto tint when someone rolls up behind you with their headlights on.

I may be wrong though, i dont have a jk thats just my best guess.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thombull

Well guys, I decided to go with this beauty!! 2013 JKU Sahara
View attachment 266856

Looks pretty clean and unmolested, don't leave us hanging. How many miles, what options does it have, are you going to do anything to it?

I had a 2005 Rubicon LJ that I sold to buy my 2010 JKUR because of not one but two children in car seats. It was the best move I could have done. Congratulations on your new to you upgrade[emoji2]

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mikecal9985

Looks pretty clean and unmolested, don't leave us hanging. How many miles, what options does it have, are you going to do anything to it?

I had a 2005 Rubicon LJ that I sold to buy my 2010 JKUR because of not one but two children in car seats. It was the best move I could have done. Congratulations on your new to you upgrade[emoji2]

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man!! It's got 64k miles, the whole navigation/infinity stereo system, 3.73 gears, towing package, heated front seats (I'll never ever use those), power locks/windows, keyless entry, cloth seats (rather have those over leather). For now it'll probably stay as is for a while, I will be re-installing my LED head and tail lights, my LED pods, spod, and my factory made stubby bumper that I removed from the 2dr. Looking to get a leveling kit with 35's in the near future. Then down the road do a full suspension lift, no more than a 2.5"-3". Along with some bumpers, flat fenders, and maybe a tire carrier. Buuut with a kid on the way, all my extra money will be going towards that and the Jeep will be put on the back burned for a while hahah. Not too long tho, I'm not a very patient person when it comes to jeep stuff lol!! I do need to name it!! So any ideas are welcome!

Top Bottom