Need some CB help

sgtg33k

If you are ever in the Albany Area (exit 12 off 87) let me know. I have a meter and another CB to test with.

Army_Vet

Banned
So set it with the top down? Shit I might as well just get a meter myself then lol

Rocco I have one, you don't need to get one unless you just want to have it. The difference with the top up or down is negligible. Unless your using it all the time, and need to reach out far its not important for it to be perfect. For what we do on the trails setting it good (below 3) will be ok. You will never find the perfect SWR and having it set below three is fine. We will be able to set it close to 1.5 top up or down, so i'm sure it will fulfill all your needs.

Aeraun

Rocco I have one, you don't need to get one unless you just want to have it. The difference with the top up or down is negligible. Unless your using it all the time, and need to reach out far its not important for it to be perfect. For what we do on the trails setting it good (below 3) will be ok. You will never find the perfect SWR and having it set below three is fine. We will be able to set it close to 1.5 top up or down, so i'm sure it will fulfill all your needs.

Sounds good, thank you sir

JKWrang

Anyone have their CB antenna mounted on the hood lip on the JK? I know its further up (the mount point) than the TJ

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Top Bottom