Need some help in SoCal

Panda

Having to transfer to San Deigo on short notice for the Coast Guard. Is anyone renting a place or know of somewhere for a good price with a place for my tool box and extra parts. I feel like some wont appreciate spare parts like some of us haha.

I'm sorry I have to post this again... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428463373.155186.jpg

Rccrwlr

Having to transfer to San Deigo on short notice for the Coast Guard. Is anyone renting a place or know of somewhere for a good price with a place for my tool box and extra parts. I feel like some wont appreciate spare parts like some of us haha.

Sent you a PM

big dr

My wife's brother in law is in the CoastGuard in New York,, but he is from San Diego. I'll have him put some feelers out to see if he has any contacts for you.

My wife's brother in law is in the CoastGuard in New York,, but he is from San Diego. I'll have him put some feelers out to see if he has any contacts for you.
Sweet! always good to live with blue suiters as it keeps things easy and familiar in the house. not saying a branch hater or anything.

Housing market is tough right now. There are very few places for rent unless you want an apartment.

I know it. its crazy looking around. got to love last minute non sense :rock:

Top Bottom