Need the truth about.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Or did you just go to 5.13s with future plans so that you won't have to change out the rear when the time comes?

^^^ this. since i plan on getting a Pro Rock 44 front i will order it with 5.13's already in it. i will keep the stock 44 rear which is why i went 5.13. just planning for the future.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
^^^ this. since i plan on getting a Pro Rock 44 front i will order it with 5.13's already in it. i will keep the stock 44 rear which is why i went 5.13. just planning for the future.

Gotcha, that's what I figured. Do you have a locker in the rear or stock limited-slip?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gotcha, that's what I figured. Do you have a locker in the rear or stock limited-slip?

currently have an ARB in the rear and i left the front open due to running 5.13's. i will get an arb up front as well when i get the PR.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
currently have an ARB in the rear and i left the front open due to running 5.13's. i will get an arb up front as well when i get the PR.

Sounds good. Can't wait until I get the funds for a PR44. But right now it's all on the back burner since my JK is my DD and I still owe on it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sounds good. Can't wait until I get the funds for a PR44. But right now it's all on the back burner since my JK is my DD and I still owe on it.

same here man. still owe and mainly a DD. my set up in the front is not ideal BUT it does work.

jeffd

So my 2013 jku ( auto, non rubi ) is going into shop today for regear and other stuff. Iam going from 3:21 gears to 4:56 gears. Now the shop that's doing the work told me I need to change the carriers in order to go to the deeper gears. They said 3:73 carriers were min to have in order to do deeper gears I want. is this a line of BS or Not ?.. Iam putting a ARB in rear and trustrac in front anyway, just want to know about the carrier thing is true or not.

I know it is all incidental know because you are going with lockers but if you were not then you would have only needed to change the front carrier. The rear carrier, even tho you only had 3.21's would have been fine. It is only the front that has the break at 3.54 and up.

Top Bottom