Need to borrow a colorado driveway

I've got you covered if you want to continue your tow over to the Western slope.... I'm building a project in Montrose, near Ouray, and I'll still be on it until Nov.. I have a fenced 20 acre site which I'll will be at twelve hours a day for five or six of those days ( or my assistant if I'm out wheeling with you! ). PM me when you finalize your plans or need more info.

croge17

goal is to spend 3 days in colorado, 3 days in and around Moab then im gonna red eye one shot it 33 hours back home.

Well....Montrose is in the heart of the western slope for the mountain passes and only 165 miles from Moab, and only an hour and fifteen minutes south of I-70.

croge17

sounds fairly central to where i want to be.. Wife and I are sitting down sunday and figuring what dates will work in late july to early august.

5280Sapper

My father inlay has a bunch of space on his property in black forest.. he's a retired marine/firefighter.. I'm sure if you need help we can surely do that.. you might have to buy him some DR.Pepper!

croge17

wife and I are looking at doing a late august trip and taking 3 weeks so we can spend more time out there. Im itching to get this trip underway but for now We have to get the jeep ready.

5280Sapper

wife and I are looking at doing a late august trip and taking 3 weeks so we can spend more time out there. Im itching to get this trip underway but for now We have to get the jeep ready.

well keep me in mind.. I'll be able to help if need be.. full shop as well if you need to work on anything.. I went to UTI when I got out of them Army now retired and just do it for fun in the garage..

croge17

Will do... THe 30 ft goose is loaded with air compressor and full suite of tools and welder. It generally hauls two buggies but I'm using it for JK duty so i can wheel hard.

Top Bottom