Need your eyes for JKU Synergy sector shaft clearance

A.J.

IMG_1046.jpg
Interesting. Synergy shows the adjuster on either side same part # for JK Mine is on the axle side and has plenty of clearance. I didn’t know the made it both ways
IMG_1047.jpg
JL/JT shows only on frame side.
Maybe you got a JL one somehow? Boxed wrong or something? Anyone know if the length is the same?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

MericaMade

Here’s mine. About 3/4” inches clearance. 4.5” nominal springs with a 1/2” spacer. No contact at full stuff. View attachment 341653

Thanks Fiend. Your track bar shaft looks smaller.
View attachment 341659
Interesting. Synergy shows the adjuster on either side same part # for JK Mine is on the axle side and has plenty of clearance. I didn’t know the made it both ways
View attachment 341660
JL/JT shows only on frame side.
Maybe you got a JL one somehow? Boxed wrong or something? Anyone know if the length is the same?

I believe one is for right hand drive.

The trackbar mounted is the same one on Synergy web page, and we double checked the box part number too.

Hopefully, I hear something back from Synergy tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

3.5” of lift, I would rather not mention what brand coils I’m running at this time for fear of flaming. I plan on changing to EVO plush rides in the very near future.

Well now we all know anyways so you might as well fess up. Lol. A lot of guys here are running less than ideal brands, I have a rough country lift I’d like to set on fire. It’ll be okay man, we use lube.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

Yeah, it’s a Rough Country kit, but honestly it’s been pretty good. It rides nice, the bushings are still good, even the shocks are feeling pretty good. I haven’t had any issues with the lift at all.

Still waiting on Synergy to give me a final conclusion. They have been great about emailing on the current setup and wanting measurements on stuff to try and nail down the issue. They said everything is install properly per the pictures I sent them, but they are perplexed why its hitting. They are waiting on one of there engineers to give it a look over. Funny thing is Synergy said the have the exact same setup on a jeep at their shop and it has more clearance.

Dudes at Synergy have been super cool. Makes me feel even better about buying their products.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Update.... Synergy is a great company to start. They are sending me another trackbar to compare and bolt up. Once that is done I will follow up if the TB is the issues.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Update.... Synergy is a great company to start. They are sending me another trackbar to compare and bolt up. Once that is done I will follow up if the TB is the issues.

Wow, that’s really nice for them to do. Let us know what you find.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom