need your opinion- RE 4.5" \ RC 4"

StrizzyChris

Ive driven and road in a Rock Krawler LA lift. It rides great and the Krawler joints did a great job. The ONLY thing I personally didn't like about that set up is that their 3 link system is ONE bracket sheering away from disaster. Also the 3 link system its not triangulated. If you are only looking at the 8 arm short arm system, then you wouldnt have that that issue and it was the kit I was looking at before I purchased my bolt on coilovers. I haven't heard of the trackbar issue Eddie mentioned, but he wheels a lot more than I do and sees a lot more also so that one thing to consider. I definitely was looking at that little weld on tab and thinking it didn't look strong enough :thinking: The RE long arm kit is radius arm which is why I didn't/wouldn't consider it.

munstie

R.E. does make a longarm 4link setup now front and rear or you can do four link front three rear, a buddy of mine runs the RK longarm setup with three link rear with there bypass shocks in the rear and coilovers. Rides nice but he has blown every bypass tube out on it even the coilover bypasses.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

DWRAN

thank you all for your answers.
i'm talking about RE 8 short arms not the other kit with only 4 arms.
as for now i'll start with the springs of RE 3.5" kit, and keep my option to replace only the springs to 4.5".

Top Bottom