Nemesis Front Shock Correction Kit

Ctimrun

Currie kit is lower only. Back when RJ came out they did have a top relocation bracket thing that did nothing. I still have them from my 2008.

View attachment 194437

Evil is there a different part number for the lower? The part number above is the one out of the RJ kit and in the description it says it is for the upper. I remember Currie saying they used the upper because of the size of the 9000 bodies they had to be moved out slightly for clearance. I couldn't find the part that says lower. I am piecing a kit together for my new Jeep and want to consider all my options. Thanks

Evil

Evil is there a different part number for the lower? The part number above is the one out of the RJ kit and in the description it says it is for the upper. I remember Currie saying they used the upper because of the size of the 9000 bodies they had to be moved out slightly for clearance. I couldn't find the part that says lower. I am piecing a kit together for my new Jeep and want to consider all my options. Thanks

Ill dig them out this weekend and see if they are stamped with any identifying numbers. Good call on that, I didn't even catch it when I linked it that it was the top. The relo kit that came with my RJ kit had the upper and lower mounts so it went up and over and lined up the shock.

Top Bottom