NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

el_chupo_

Perfect! The short spacer just isnt enough with a heavy bumper and spare added back there, and I just dont think a stiffer rear coil from another mfg would be a good match.

I will be keeping an eye here (and on your site) for updates.

Thanks!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I know its not the same coil, but should be similar in lift height, im running the evo leveling kit with 18/59 springs in the rear, about a 3" lift all the way around on my two door, and am running the 29 and 30 rancho 5000Xs, will be adding rockstars in the rear and i have plenty of room to do so. Coil shouldnt drop

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Coursers are pretty GOOD they were on my radar. And the lift is priced right too, I bet the rebate will be like $100 off. Go for it!

Edit: to add the word "good" after the word "pretty" above, haha.
Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Coursers are pretty GOOD they were on my radar. And the lift is priced right too, I bet the rebate will be like $100 off. Go for it!

That was fucking funny! I was going to say who calls a tire pretty when I read your post earlier.:cheesy:

Clutch

Caught the Bug

That was fucking funny! I was going to say who calls a tire pretty when I read your post earlier.:cheesy:
That's some shit my wife would pull. "Hon, I've told you a hundred times, i like the jeep.. it's so pretty!" After I ask her, if she likes my jeep better or some other jeep here on the forum or just out and about.

Top Bottom