New $2000 JL Inventive!

4PLAY

Still in Germany but yesterday while finalizing the paperwork with my dealer he told me of the new $2K rebate on JL's! With the $2000 rebate, Tread Lightly discount plus under invoice pricing, I made out like a bandit!
Sometimes cell phones and the internet with secure/encrypted signing services are a great thing!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 6.25.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 6.25.12 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Aceisback

Hooked
Still in Germany but yesterday while finalizing the paperwork with my dealer he told me of the new $2K rebate on JL's! With the $2000 rebate, Tread Lightly discount plus under invoice pricing, I made out like a bandit!
Sometimes cell phones and the internet with secure/encrypted signing services are a great thing!
Who’d you go through for Tread Lightly? There were some really good below dealer invoice options a while back. Gupton was 8% below invoice, Peterson was 6.5% below, best in California was 4% below dealer invoice but that wasn’t bad for here because everyone else had the good old Covid markups.
Congrats on the new ride.👍

4PLAY

Who’d you go through for Tread Lightly? There were some really good below dealer invoice options a while back. Gupton was 8% below invoice, Peterson was 6.5% below, best in California was 4% below dealer invoice but that wasn’t bad for here because everyone else had the good old Covid markups.
Congrats on the new ride.👍

Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, same folks I bought my '23 TRX from last year and 100% no BS. Everything they told me on both transactions were spot on. Overall I received over $9600 off MSRP.

4PLAY

Nice. Congrats on a nice new jeep!

I’m on #5 and every single time they did not accept the tread lightly discount. lol

Thanks! You have to cross your T's and dot your I's to get the Tread Lightly and if the dealer had not reminded me exactly what to do, I probably would not have received it either. Must read all fine print and follow links in the Tread Lightly letter.

You are lucky to find an honest dealer. My experience with dealerships has been very poor. Contract documents edited after signing to add aftermarket warranty services. Instant rebates somehow conveniently left out during the purchasing process (luckily caught on the spot). Written promises of services which were not honored. Vehicle in much worse condition after leaving the dealer's shop than when it went in.

Top Bottom