New atx bead lock wheels

Indefatigable

What are the pros and cons of getting 4" BS (chamber pro II) vs 3.5" BS (slabs)? I can't make up my mind which wheels to get!

It depends on your suspension set up, tires and other factors. You have to get the right wheel dimensions to work with your vehicle set up.

It comes down to what works for you.

texjeeper

either finish looks nice but will they work with the stock axles since the offset is different from the slabs

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
either finish looks nice but will they work with the stock axles since the offset is different from the slabs

Yea they will. It's the bolt pattern and the size tire you plan to run that matters. These are 4" Bs where the slabs are 3.5" bs. Prob the biggest tires you could run with these is a 37x12.5

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

Yea they will. It's the bolt pattern and the size tire you plan to run that matters. These are 4" Bs where the slabs are 3.5" bs. Prob the biggest tires you could run with these is a 37x12.5

Sent from my iPhone

I think you could get away with a 13.5" wide.

2011jk

Question for those that have the Chamber Pro's, could you measure the opening where the valve stem is, not the actual through hole but the larger recess. I have mine coming and I want to use RIMROCK RADSair down valves and that requires a approx. hole of 7/8" for the knurled knob.

Here is what they are:

http://www.rimrockmtn.com/products.htm

Thanks!

jeeeep

Hooked
Question for those that have the Chamber Pro's, could you measure the opening where the valve stem is, not the actual through hole but the larger recess. I have mine coming and I want to use RIMROCK RADSair down valves and that requires a approx. hole of 7/8" for the knurled knob.

Here is what they are:

http://www.rimrockmtn.com/products.htm

Thanks!

couldn't get a real accurate measurement with the valve in place, but it looks like 1/2"

JagJeeper

Very close to pulling the trigger on the Chamber Pro II's! Few questions for those that know: I went to my local America's Tire (love this company) and they plan to get the wheel at $330 per and said if I can find it cheaper they'll beat. Anyone find it for less? Also looking at Cooper STT Pro 37's for $331 per. Same deal if I can find cheaper they'll beat. Had Nitto TG before those running STT Pro's do you like them? Any regrets?
Moved to Cali so setting up for Rubicon/Big Bear/Moab and that type of terrain.
Running 4 inch lift on a 2014 JKU Rubicon my plan is 37's going forward. 4 inch backspacing works well for this?
I'm going to have to install the tires on the wheels (as America's Tire is not allowed to) and all the rotate and balance stuff going forward they will take care of. I have the tire pressure monitors from the factory should I transfer these into new tires? It's just a device that attaches to the valve stem from the inside right? Any of you decide to scrap the tire pressure system does it affect the Jeep? Set off anything aside from the tire pressure light?
Lastly with 2 tire stems per wheel is there a type of stem recommended by those that install this stuff or have knowledge on this? Would it work with the TPS?
Like the idea of doing right the first time. Thanks in advance!
(BTW thanks for the link on the install very helpful)

dillard09

Very close to pulling the trigger on the Chamber Pro II's! Few questions for those that know: I went to my local America's Tire (love this company) and they plan to get the wheel at $330 per and said if I can find it cheaper they'll beat. Anyone find it for less? Also looking at Cooper STT Pro 37's for $331 per. Same deal if I can find cheaper they'll beat. Had Nitto TG before those running STT Pro's do you like them? Any regrets?
Running 4 inch lift on a 2014 JKU Rubicon my plan is 37's going forward. 4 inch backspacing works well for this?
I'm going to have to install the tires on the wheels (as America's Tire is not allowed to) and all the rotate and balance stuff going forward they will take care of. I have the tire pressure monitors from the factory should I transfer these into new tires? It's just a device that attaches to the valve stem from the inside right? Any of you decide to scrap the tire pressure system does it affect the Jeep? Set off anything aside from the tire pressure light?
Lastly with 2 tire stems per wheel is there a type of stem recommended by those that install this stuff or have knowledge on this? Would it work with the TPS?
What size stt pros? 37x12.50 or 37x13.50?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Basscat

Sounds to me like a good price for the wheels. Keep in mind I think the polished version is slated to be discontinued. Heard that from the rep so you might consider availability down the road if you ever need to replace one.

Also sounds like a decent price for the tire.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

Love my Chamber pros. Mine are unfinished aluminum, which if you decide to do make sure you keep after them or they'll go to shit quick.
I can't speak towards the Nittos as I've never had them, but I can't imagine they are better than the Coopers. I don't have any reason to get anything else.
I used to run 1-1/2" spacers on mine but took them off. Just tested it out yesterday at Rausch and I only rubbed once under extreme flex. You should be fine.
I run the stems that came with the wheels. They work just fine. I also disabled my TPMS with my Flashcal. No issues there. Don't really miss it.

chitown35

LOSER
Yes the tpms just attaches to the valve stem on the inside, but you do need the correct valve stems to do this.

JagJeeper

Sounds to me like a good price for the wheels. Keep in mind I think the polished version is slated to be discontinued. Heard that from the rep so you might consider availability down the road if you ever need to replace one.

Also sounds like a decent price for the tire.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Good advice was leaning towards black. Will leave rings alone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom