NEW defrosting truck-lite LED headlights

PNWjeeper

It think we'll have to agree to disagree on this. I know what the protection service is, but would never use it in this capacity. You will be making the purchase in full knowledge of a possible issue. It is hard for me to accept a lack of satisfaction on an issue you were aware of before the purchase.

Nothing is free, someone foots the bill and when these benefits get abused they go away for everyone, including the ones that haven't abused them.

I foot the bill when my business handles cards. I also foot the bill in the form an annual 'membership' 😒 fee. If the defroster doesn't work as the vendor promised - not as I imagine but as the vendor promised - then darn right I should be able to return it. I don't expect issues. I don't know if I'll return it. If they don't accept the return for not performing as promised then I have a backup nothing wrong with that. It's not abuse in the slightest. I didn't buy them to return them. I bought them to use, enjoy and post a review. Don't make something out of nothing, man😬.

So back to the topic...

Lights will be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I will be in the mountains in wet and freezing temps Thursday-Sunday. Hopefully I will have something to post around Sunday night.

jeeeep

Hooked
I'll be looking for the cold performance review. Freezing is the only thing that's kept me from buying, hope they work!

PNWjeeper

Update: Fedex delivered the lights late (Tuesday) due to adverse weather conditions last week while they were in transit, so I was not able to test them in the below freezing and wet weather this past weekend.

Few pictures attached. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392416980.646577.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392417003.241380.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392417020.474039.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392417042.268768.jpg

Hope to get to the mountains next weekend and put them to the "test".

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I just put in JW Speaker LED headlights and in Denver its a sure thing that we'll have snow so I'll be putting them to the test in the coming months. Expect a follow up at that time.

HoosierWolf

I will be looking forward to your update.

I really need to do something about my headlights and after spending a winter week in northern Michigan and all the snow we got in Indy last winter it reminded me I need something to melt the snow on my headlights or I'll be driving using The Force.

PNWjeeper

i ended up returning the headlights. I believe that the weather i was in was not best suited for them.

We have wet & heavy snow in the PNW at times mixed with fluctuating weather that drops to 20*F. This causes snow to accumulate on the front fascia, on the headlight cut outs. The TL's could not melt this heavy, frozen mix on the headlight cutouts.

Top Bottom