New Dynatrac PR44 display

Warebear

What's price on one of these? I bent my factory and pressed it straight multiple times and now I've done the same with the ruff stuff 1.5 .25 wall.
Need something beefier

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not sure what one is pictured, which is 2”. But Rock Krawler, at 1.75” is $549. Currie, at 1.5 is $330. Curious what the one on the pro rock cost is too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
The only 2” I’ve seen is WFO concepts, and is $480. I don’t think that’s with the same cartridges pictured though.

I've looked into this one. Iirc, it's about 200 bucks cheaper than the Currie HD one, and has slightly bigger specs, however it's new to the market whereas Currie has been around a lot longer. I do think if I ever do bend mine, I'll give this one a shot. However I don't really play that hard, so I may be rocking my stock one for awhile.

Warebear

I've looked into this one. Iirc, it's about 200 bucks cheaper than the Currie HD one, and has slightly bigger specs, however it's new to the market whereas Currie has been around a lot longer. I do think if I ever do bend mine, I'll give this one a shot. However I don't really play that hard, so I may be rocking my stock one for awhile.

Wow ok! So it’s not stupid expensive at all. I’d say if the specs are the same, and the metals are the same, then it’s the same tie rod, so go for it. But i agree, I do some dumb Shit in my jeep, and have yet to bend a tie rod.

Warebear

What’s the brand? I couldn’t find it. I’m curious

Top Bottom