New EVO Pro Series Rear Bumper Question

mastrcruse

Got mine setup. Now just waiting on the PS fenders to complete the outside. Really nice, stout bumper. The only thing I'm questioning is there's 2 holes that I'm about to boot into but evo only provided 2 bolts...1 for each side vs the 4 holes available (not including the 2 On each side that you use the OEM bolts for).

Anyone else notice this? Just a bit of clarification, looking from front to back you have 2 OEM bolts, a hole, then another hole that Evo provides hardware for. So I have bolts for 3 of the 4 available holes on each side and that's all the instructions mention.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 193

Templar

I installed mine a couple weeks ago.

20150908_083031.jpg

On each side you have 4 bolts (2 are the included 9/16", and 2 are re-used bolts).

20150909_170135.jpg

Then on the bottom in the rear crossmember you have a total of 2 bolts that go into the the nut clips which go into the (2) 7/16" holes you drill.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I really like this bumper, but the tire cutout is just a bit too narrow to hide the offset provided by my AEV tire carrier. Damn!

mastrcruse

I installed mine a couple weeks ago.

On each side you have 4 bolts (2 are the included 9/16", and 2 are re-used bolts).

View attachment 164265

Then on the bottom in the rear crossmember you have a total of 2 bolts that go into the the nut clips which go into the (2) 7/16" holes you drill.

So i must be missing 2 bolts from the hardware pack. I have the 2 that are underneath, the 4 OEM and only 2 of the gold bolts, I'm missing 2 gold bolts. No biggie that's an easy fix. This is what I have...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Top Bottom