New from New Mexico

OsiViper

Welcome to Wayalife!

Here's my 2 cents. You have a very capable rig, remember that. All of our rigs started off stock and although it is tough to save when you want your rig fully built tomorrow, save your $$$$. Build with the end result in mind. If you want 37's and bolt-on coilovers, save for it. If you want to have a more capable rig start with armor and recovery gear. Otherwise, run what you have and save those dollars. And in all actuality, for 60% of the Jeeping population (probably more) the standard coil and shock suspension works just fine. Matter of fact I am extremely happy with my EVO Enforcer lift.

This is true. However I forgot to mention the few easy upgrades I was gonna do myself. Gonna get the C2 Gussets along with Front and Rear control arm skids and weld them on myself. Quick and easy piece of mind..
I'd get the 44 Magnum but drilling my axle housing seems to scare me... lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
This is true. However I forgot to mention the few easy upgrades I was gonna do myself. Gonna get the C2 Gussets along with Front and Rear control arm skids and weld them on myself. Quick and easy piece of mind..
I'd get the 44 Magnum but drilling my axle housing seems to scare me... lol

Don't bother with the sleeves. Do some reading about them, they are not needed. Save your money for upgraded ball joints. Glad to hear you will be getting LCA skids and c2 gussets. 👍 happy jeepin'

Benito

Caught the Bug
Welcome, I personally enjoy unicolored JK's they are unique. I think you will grow to like it, and when you go on the trail the paint on your fenders will be your witness that you take it out and it's not just a mall crawler

Benito

Caught the Bug
You will be surprised by what a stock rubicon can do, I just took mine out this last Saturday and there were some things I thought I wouldn't get over but didn't even scrape the bottom. And there were obstacles that I thought I would clear that did scrape the bottom. The jeep engineers knew what they were doing when they put the gas skid on there and the rubi rock rails held up pretty good. I am also glad I went with a group of experienced guys that helped me fine good lines. I got high centered 2 times. And I'm guessing my rear diff housing got caught on a rock and when when I went forward I separated the diff cover from the housing and broke the seal so I had a small leak from the diff. Good thing it was time to change diff oil so the next day I changed fluid and fixed the gasket. You will be amazed by what your jeep can do

russwish

Welcome

Welcome to Wayalife,
If you want to come to Canada I will trade you tops lol, I don't care for the standard black topper, but the dealership didn't have the matching top available. I have the 2014 in Anvil as well.

keno4x4

Welcome to Wayalife! If you ever get over to West Texas look up West Texas Crawlers on face book. We try to make A wheeling trip once a month.

OsiViper

Welcome to Wayalife! If you ever get over to West Texas look up West Texas Crawlers on face book. We try to make A wheeling trip once a month.

I'd love to take a road trip to Texas, but I think my first road trip in the Jeep will be to EJS this year (I hope)

Top Bottom