New here

Eburchjl

If you have a stock two door sport, sell it and buy a Jeep with a hardtop. You’ll probably come out ahead. If your Jeep didn’t come with one you won’t have the wiring or the washer fluid hookups. It’s not worth the price or the effort to try and add.
Yeah it came with the soft top. I’m thinking about just selling it and getting a 4 door with hardtop. Not the sport tho

Wouldn't hurt, I only use mine when its been plastered in mud - which is extremely rare. Otherwise the Jeep is a box... ain't nothing falling onto an upright piece of glass.
This must be a California thing. I have noticed plenty of gross stuff on the rear windows (sides and back) when driving in rainy weather.

I think the pros don’t outweigh the cons. The motor size and the cleaning area not exactly the biggest. It’s pretty damn useless 99% of the actual time driving. I’d rather have that big spot where the motor is unobstructed.

I think the pros don’t outweigh the cons. The motor size and the cleaning area not exactly the biggest. It’s pretty damn useless 99% of the actual time driving. I’d rather have that big spot where the motor is unobstructed.
But usually there is a spare tire blocking any view in the area of the motor. The cleaning area is not large, but some times you really need to see what is behind you.

Top Bottom