New Homeowner

Brute

Hooked
Congratulations...going through the process of a home purchase is akin to pouring boiling water on your foot...when you stop, it feels so good...

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats on the new home. I second the money pit...haha. We just had our dishwasher go out the day before Christmas. It is nice to be in charge though so you can just do the things you want without being limited. With the exception of jobs requiring permits you get to do what ever you want. I'm probably going to be putting ours on the market as we are in need of a bigger home. The kids keep growing and sharing rooms is proving difficult. We'll probably rent though as its a sellers market plus not having the responsibility of maintenance will be kind of nice...;). Plus we may look into moving and don't want to have to worry about selling or finding a renter for a new place.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Warebear

Congrats on the new home. I second the money pit...haha. We just had our dishwasher go out the day before Christmas. It is nice to be in charge though so you can just do the things you want without being limited. With the exception of jobs requiring permits you get to do what ever you want. I'm probably going to be putting ours on the market as we are in need of a bigger home. The kids keep growing and sharing rooms is proving difficult. We'll probably rent though as its a sellers market plus not having the responsibility of maintenance will be kind of nice...;). Plus we may look into moving and don't want to have to worry about selling or finding a renter for a new place.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep my plan if I move is to just rent it out. Super close to a military base so I should be easy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom