New Jeep already in the shop

pinkcamotexan

Yeah I had it for about when Jeep called the person ask if the dealer told me about it and I said no

Yea the lady I spoke with saw very surprised when I told her how I learned of the program. (Which was this forum and NOT the dealership.) She said she would take note of that.

jeeeep

Hooked
that's great! test it out well! don't forget to use the tap shift and make sure it works properly as well.

pinkcamotexan

that's great! test it out well! don't forget to use the tap shift and make sure it works properly as well.

So I'm gonna be completely honest with you and tell you I have no idea what you just said!! Lol

I'm completely new to the Jeep world and have got a shit ton to learn......do you mind breaking that down for me please??

Exodus 4x4

So I'm gonna be completely honest with you and tell you I have no idea what you just said!! Lol

I'm completely new to the Jeep world and have got a shit ton to learn......do you mind breaking that down for me please??

When it's in drive you can move the shifter left or right to shift manually. You should be able to figure it out from there.

jeeeep

Hooked

if you tap (move) the shifter away from you (right) it will go into a manual mode and show you what gear you are currently in.

Tap it towards you (left) it will downshift as it goes into manual mode.

good to learn how to use it when wheeling so you can keep it from going into OD

pinkcamotexan

if you tap (move) the shifter away from you (right) it will go into a manual mode and show you what gear you are currently in.

Tap it towards you (left) it will downshift as it goes into manual mode.

good to learn how to use it when wheeling so you can keep it from going into OD

Thanks, I actually tried that out this evening! Definitely good to know!!

Yeah between the two oil changes a year from the program and the three I got from the dealer for buying my Jeep it'll be two years before I change my own oil :wings:

Top Bottom