New Jersey Off Roaders Beware!

big dr

No kidding,,,,, get over your self. If he says he was there,, and it sucked and there were hillbillies, he is pretty much agreeing with everyone else who has chimed in. Why call him a liar?

seanb123

Unless he lived in south jersey his comments have zero credibility. To say you were there once and then trash it is bogus. Makes me doubt he was ever here at all.

I live next to philly been there it sucks. How's my credibility? Why would he say it sucks if he's never been there? You think he gets enjoyment out of commenting on random places 3000 miles away?

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I live next to philly been there it sucks. How's my credibility? Why would he say it sucks if he's never been there? You think he gets enjoyment out of commenting on random places 3000 miles away?

I do...Plus I never said it was great. It's just some place to take your rig for a ride.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug

You seem offended, why? Do you even know the guy?

rinkishjk

Why not just goto Rausch Creek, where there is legal wheeling. Never been to the Pines, and have zero desire to go.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Why not just goto Rausch Creek, where there is legal wheeling. Never been to the Pines, and have zero desire to go.

Plan on going to Rausch this fall. It's hard to get a group to go that far. (3 hrs). Plus finding the time in an already busy work schedule.
Where are you in Jersey?

rinkishjk

Plan on going to Rausch this fall. It's hard to get a group to go that far. (3 hrs). Plus finding the time in an already busy work schedule.
Where are you in Jersey?

I'm in central western NJ. I used to goto stag Hill up in Mahwah until I realized it was dumb and would get me in trouble. Great rocks up there. Sand and mud I have no interest in.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I'm in central western NJ. I used to goto stag Hill up in Mahwah until I realized it was dumb and would get me in trouble. Great rocks up there. Sand and mud I have no interest in.

Never been that far north, only Jackson over by great adventure. There's a little bit of climbing there but not much. I was in Moab and Sedona this summer. Makes me want to move there. Not even sure Rausch Creek could live up to that.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Unless he lived in south jersey his comments have zero credibility. To say you were there once and then trash it is bogus. Makes me doubt he was ever here at all.

Lol I used to live in upstate NY and would travel to go places. When I was in college my roommate lived in south jersey and I went there with him. Would never go again.

Is that a good enough reason for you or is my opinion still not worth a shot because I don't live in the dirty jerz?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I'm actually surprised it took this long. Way to many idiots go there. One of the reasons I only went there once.

This. Besides a bunch of idiots, not much to see there, no history, and rangers with a NJ chip on their shoulder. Went there once, and never went back. Waste of time.

seanb123

This. Besides a bunch of idiots, not much to see there, no history, and rangers with a NJ chip on their shoulder. Went there once, and never went back. Waste of time.

As they say if it wasn't for the beaches New Jersey would be a nuclear test site.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
As they say if it wasn't for the beaches New Jersey would be a nuclear test site.

NJ beaches are nothing to write home about. Maybe if they did a few nuclear tests around here, our taxes wouldn't be as high. As someone that lives in NJ but travels out west every chance he gets, NJ is a dump, but in my opinion, so is basically most of the north east.

seanb123

NJ beaches are nothing to write home about. Maybe if they did a few nuclear tests around here, our taxes wouldn't be as high. As someone that lives in NJ but travels out west every chance he gets, NJ is a dump, but in my opinion, so is basically most of the north east.

You and I would share the same opinion on the area

Top Bottom