New member \ First time posting

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome! Since this is already in the build thread section make sure to keep posting your progress as you add to your Jeep. We are always excited to see the changes and personal style of someones Jeep... unless it's a grumper or angry eyes grill. Stay away from those, your JK will thank you.

SirPhoenix

Welcome! Since this is already in the build thread section make sure to keep posting your progress as you add to your Jeep. We are always excited to see the changes and personal style of someones Jeep... unless it's a grumper or angry eyes grill. Stay away from those, your JK will thank you.

Thanks AZ / Appreciate the grill advice...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

bouche03

Any reason for the many LED cubes and bars? I've never understood the need for these. I see all kinds of Jeeps around with all these extra lights, and it's a soccer mom driving it. Just seems impractical and useless unless you're night-wheeling or hunting. Love that color though-and the black wheels look great with it!

SirPhoenix

Any reason for the many LED cubes and bars? I've never understood the need for these. I see all kinds of Jeeps around with all these extra lights, and it's a soccer mom driving it. Just seems impractical and useless unless you're night-wheeling or hunting. Love that color though-and the black wheels look great with it!

Thanks B03, the LEDs are “cool” according to my 12 year old son and thus more about looks than functionality. I use the Jeep (a second vehicle) in part as a son/dad bonding experience. He calls it our Zombie Apoc. Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VMSHack

Bought my 2016 JK LY and have been slowly adding mods. Just sharing.... Totally open to suggestions and constructive critics. View attachment 284625 View attachment 284626 View attachment 284627 View attachment 284628 View attachment 284629 View attachment 284630

Just curious about those steps...been looking at some like that...are those the n-fab ones? And how do you like them?? And I am sorry I asked someone about ground to door measurement on 3 inch, can you tell me the ground to step measurement on yours? Looks great [emoji16]

Top Bottom