New Nitto Grappler Coming Soon

Speeddmn

Does that say Ridge Grappler? I need new skins for my pickup. Some F ratings would be badass for towing!

SilverBack

Does anyone know if Discount Tire knows anything about these? I would sure like to know all the specs, price and expected availability.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Does anyone know if Discount Tire knows anything about these? I would sure like to know all the specs, price and expected availability.

Considering how they are just releasing pics I doubt anyone has prices and when they will be available yet. As for specs you can see that as of now you know they will have 37x12.5 so that means they will most likely have smaller sizes as well. Also they are load F. Hopefully they make an E or D rating as well

JAGS

Hooked
Considering how they are just releasing pics I doubt anyone has prices and when they will be available yet. As for specs you can see that as of now you know they will have 37x12.5 so that means they will most likely have smaller sizes as well. Also they are load F. Hopefully they make an E or D rating as well

^^This. I doubt as well considering the pics were "leaked." I'm sure nitto will be releasing the official info. I certainly like the look and would be interested in price point. They clearly come in 37".

SilverBack

I noticed also that they come in 35x12.50 on 20s.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The 265/70/17's are E. One of the dirt mags did a partial review last month. They were called Exo grapplers (look identical to me).

SilverBack

Looks to me like a cross between the trail grappler and the EXO grappler as it looks like the sidewall is similar to the trail grapplers sidewall, but the tread blocks and voids are larger and wider than the EXO's just my opinion.

^^^^^^^^^ this

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I bet they won't have the cold weather rating of the Exo Grappler either since the tread is so close.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
It's an aggressive heavy truck tire (purpose of the 12-ply rating)...1-ton truck=yes...Jeep Wrangler=no. Theres no way I'd ever run these on anything less than a 3/4 ton truck, period. :twocents:

Top Bottom