NEW: Pixelated NSFW Photo Attached from Rock Hard 4x4

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Don't worry, we censored enough of it - shouldn't get anyone in trouble at work.... rumors say that it using 1/4" thick steel, 3/8" bolts, our patented collars, and is ZERO welding...

Coming soon to the back of a JK-4DR / Unlimited near you...

14079469_1076729339043326_6754519438006957312_n.jpg

Sign me up...

JAGS

Hooked
I've been contemplating another version after having recently installed your cage in my Jeep. Look forward to this coming out.

Will you be having any show specials at the expo? [emoji106]

You know, that place would be even better suited for a fire extinguisher, making it easier to reach from the door in front.

Thank you Rock Hard for listening to us. Nice to see(sorta) a product that we all can use for safety purposes.

Yes I was thinking the same exact thing. Eventually when I put this piece in, my extinguisher will get relocated from my rear roll bar to this spot.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
i was at a show about a month ago and everything i asked pricing for was all original pricing... so i didnt get any additional parts for to add to my front cage :dont_know:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
something new to add to my list of growing wants .... and like the idea of fire ext. mounting to it need to get mine out from under my seat one of these days , but at least its right there if needed

Update -- RH-1035 C-Pillar Brace Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK (07-Current) 4/DR Unlimited: Should be on website by Monday 8/29 - orders should start being fulfilled inside of 2 weeks from date of order while production catches up with demand. Instructions are done. Zero welding, nominal drilling, works with and without carpet, works with and without rear wheel well liners. Pricing will land this under $200 retail for complete package. 100% Made in the USA.

USMC Wrangler

Update -- RH-1035 C-Pillar Brace Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK (07-Current) 4/DR Unlimited: Should be on website by Monday 8/29 - orders should start being fulfilled inside of 2 weeks from date of order while production catches up with demand. Instructions are done. Zero welding, nominal drilling, works with and without carpet, works with and without rear wheel well liners. Pricing will land this under $200 retail for complete package. 100% Made in the USA.

That's great! [emoji106]

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Word! Count me in and I'll be ordering direct. Thanks for the support, awesome service and products!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Sweet. Need to add this to my list.

Now I just need money!

Top Bottom