New Rear Axles Now Throwing Codes

blackrubi14

I hope Revolution comes through for you. As I said, I got mine through Trail Jeeps and they were pretty decent as far as customer service.

Regarding the ABS light, I started a thread asking for help for the same issue.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?37022-Need-a-hand-ABS-amp-Traction-control-lights-on

Once I did the battery thing and drove it, I only needed to go about half a block before my lights reset. They have been off since. So it's probable that the tone ring is not being picked up by the sensor. You said you thought it was mis-aligned, right? You're probably right.

Hope Revolution helps you out.

Revolution is sending me a new axle with a return label for the axle that I have. Very nice people to do business with, would definitely buy their product again.

I put the factory axle back in and so far no leaks, however, the ABS and TC lights are still on. It took about an hours worth of driving for the passenger side to reset itself, so, possibly I just haven't driven long enough yet, have only been to and from work since reinstalling the factory axle.

Yes, the tone ring did not align to the sensor the same way the factory tone ring did.

Thank you for all your help!

JoeB-JKURX

Revolution Axle Warranty

As many of you know, Revolution has a lifetime warranty on its axles but it is only for the original purchaser. If somehow you ended up with a used axle (not sure if they track by serial number or what), you may be out of luck when it comes to the warranty. If you did get a used axle and Revolution is still standing by it, I'd say kudos to them.

swampdog

As many of you know, Revolution has a lifetime warranty on its axles but it is only for the original purchaser. If somehow you ended up with a used axle (not sure if they track by serial number or what), you may be out of luck when it comes to the warranty. If you did get a used axle and Revolution is still standing by it, I'd say kudos to them.

I don't think his were supposed to be used. He bought them new but got one that was previously installed and returned.

Revolution is sending me a new axle with a return label for the axle that I have. Very nice people to do business with, would definitely buy their product again.

I put the factory axle back in and so far no leaks, however, the ABS and TC lights are still on. It took about an hours worth of driving for the passenger side to reset itself, so, possibly I just haven't driven long enough yet, have only been to and from work since reinstalling the factory axle.

Yes, the tone ring did not align to the sensor the same way the factory tone ring did.

Thank you for all your help!

That's excellent to hear! Very happy for you that they're taking care of it. And you're welcome. Glad to be able to help.

blackrubi14

Update:

Revolution sent me a new axle, the ABS sensor lined up perfect with tone ring on the new axle, ABS and TC lights are off and no leak. Not sure if the tone ring and bearing wasn't pressed on correct, or if the axle wasn't the right application all together. All is good now tho!

Props to Revolution, a short conversation and a few questions and they shipped me a new axle with a return label for the defective axle.

Top Bottom