New ride

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Did ORE flex your rig out for you too see if anything was rubbing with the full flares?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
The d rings I got are so easy to put on I was thinking I may just keep them in the jeep and put them on before hitting the trail... who knows lol

That's what my buddy does, since he's had two sets of d-rings stolen now.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Did ORE flex your rig out for you too see if anything was rubbing with the full flares?

No they did not. Drew said to expect rubbing, but he said one of their customers ran like that with the same setup for about a year.

I will get some more pics tomorrow or friday morning once the last of the additions are done.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
No they did not. Drew said to expect rubbing, but he said one of their customers ran like that with the same setup for about a year.

I will get some more pics tomorrow or friday morning once the last of the additions are done.

Ok. Thanks for the info

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
Here are a few pics from the trip to the Rubicon and assorted others.

1403552475036.jpg

1403552613871.jpg

1403552430625.jpg

1403552443846.jpg

1403552452416.jpg

Fenders did pretty well. Popped off a few of the plastic clips and rubbed quite a bit but they are still attached. So its doable, but defenitly not optimal haha.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Fenders did pretty well. Popped off a few of the plastic clips and rubbed quite a bit but they are still attached. So its doable, but defenitly not optimal haha.

Are you planning on cutting them or extending your bumpstops?

SDG

Caught the Bug
Are you planning on cutting them or extending your bumpstops?

I dont really want to cut them. I think I may by a set of trail fenders and slap them on prior to trips. Its all up in the air at the moment. Depends how lo g a fender swap would actually take.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I dont really want to cut them. I think I may by a set of trail fenders and slap them on prior to trips. Its all up in the air at the moment. Depends how lo g a fender swap would actually take.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hear ya, I don't want to cut mine. I like the look of full fenders, but I can't deny that you raise your COG more than most would recommend inorder to maintain full fenders and 37s.
:icon_crazy:

Skeem47

Great looking rig man! :thumbup: Been seeing lots of the Anvil color around Phoenix lately.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom