New Tires

MikeO

I'm gonna try 30 psi and go from there. Normally this wouldn't bother me but I drive a ton for work, a lot of highway miles.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cis911

Wow 38psi on 35s that's nuts but I guess everyone's rig is different, I just bought my 37x12.50r17 trail grapplers I have them on a 9" wheel two door jk soft top nothing real heavy like rear bumper/tire carrier, these tires I have to run at 12 psi in order for me to get the perfect tire wear. What I would suggest doing is a chalk test. Grab some chalk make a line across the tread and drive, if you still see the chalk line towards the outer part of the tires tread then go ahead and lower your psi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cis911

Oh one more thing unless you have a programmer chip then the tpms/low tire pressure will be lit up. No big e I would rather see the indicator light up than have a bald center section on my 37s :beer:

JK-MAT

Wow 38psi on 35s that's nuts but I guess everyone's rig is different, I just bought my 37x12.50r17 trail grapplers I have them on a 9" wheel two door jk soft top nothing real heavy like rear bumper/tire carrier, these tires I have to run at 12 psi in order for me to get the perfect tire wear. What I would suggest doing is a chalk test. Grab some chalk make a line across the tread and drive, if you still see the chalk line towards the outer part of the tires tread then go ahead and lower your psi.

Wait wait...so your running 12 psi a set of 37's on the road? :eek: If so, I'm pretty sure that's extremely dangerous.

cis911

Yes that's right 12 psi on the road I went through the same thing for the first month I had 37s on my 08x then I was able to go up to 18psi.

Top Bottom