New tires!

TaraW1111

Good looking tires and love the size. Stuck at work can't zoom which brand model are those ? I'm guessing Nitto something ?

Thank you! Kenda Klevers, actually. A local tire shop here sells them fairly inexpensively. I couldn't decide what I really wanted, so I went with these. I'm happy with them!

14JK-U

old thread revival but I just found this myself. I've had kenda klever's MT for over 35k miles now and they've been great, I bought 4 of them I found for $400 mounted/balanced and out the door. I was expecting to get 10-15k out of them before they got trashed, and that was actually my goal since after I would step up to 35's. now 35k+ miles later im finally getting my 35's, they've been so great to me that im sticking with this tire in the new size, I found 5 of them 35x12.50x17 for $750. The old tires are getting pulled off and kept in storage for the wifes Jeep since they're the same size she's running and they still have (based on tread depth) another good 25k+ miles. all in all they're not the best tire out there but for the price point im loving them

Top Bottom