New to forum, from Atlanta

Draconianwinter

From what I have seen on pricing, for coil over stock systems, I would look into the evo setup. Price wise the evo looks pretty hard to beat for what you get with the double d pro. Lift range can be adjusted from 3 inch up to 5 inch on the same setup. Your looking at 35s without trimming the fender flairs and up to 40s. Just under 7k for the lift system. This off course doesn't include new front and rear drive shafts or installation, but seems to come with everything else that will be needed. Most of the other coil over systems do not seem as complete to me from what research j have done and are in some cases way more expensive. I am not an evo fan boy and actually prefer Rancho up until you go coil overs, which I am looking at doing in the future, and like it or not evo has proven their products time and time again. Also you the king coil over shocks, which for running both on, and off road, have little equal in terms of ride comfort and durability. Not saying icon are not made well, but for the cost I would look into evo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom