New to this forum

WJCO

Meme King
Thank you very much.

Here are a few more.

But now I'm looking for a JK four door that I can build. Love those things. :thumb:

That is a nice ride. You should however contact admin about posting here. You have declared in your profile and now by your pictures that you own a custom offroad shop which could be a rule violation in regards to posting on the forum if you are not a supporting vendor. Just an FYI.

Last edited:

AWSUMDC

That is a nice ride. You should however contact admin about posting here. You have declared in your profile and now by your pictures that you own a custom offroad shop which could be a rule violation in regards to posting on the forum if you are not a supporting vendor. Just an FYI.

I don't want to break any rules and won't intentionally advertise at all. I'd be more than happy to support this group as I feel WAYALIFE is how all off road forums should run. Love the videos and what you guys do.
I'm just here to look for info into building my own Jeep and possibly wheel with some, in my opinion, very cool folks.
If I have broken some rules, I'll never post again and just lurk.

WJCO

Meme King
I don't want to break any rules and won't intentionally advertise at all. I'd be more than happy to support this group as I feel WAYALIFE is how all off road forums should run. Love the videos and what you guys do.
I'm just here to look for info into building my own Jeep and possibly wheel with some, in my opinion, very cool folks.
If I have broken some rules, I'll never post again and just lurk.

You really should contact admin and see what their thoughts are on this being that your profile states your business name and matches your pictures. There are many business owners here that participate without mentioning their business and do just fine here.

AWSUMDC

You really should contact admin and see what their thoughts are on this being that your profile states your business name and matches your pictures. There are many business owners here that participate without mentioning their business and do just fine here.

I've removed what I do and my business from my profile. I really just want to converse with like minded people.

TRLJNKY

Badass Tacoma! Wrlcome to WAL! Look forward to seeing your JK build

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Top Bottom