New to Wayalife from Hawaii

KPM171

Welcome welcome! :standing wave: Looks like you've got some good plans and are making some great progress. I'm running that same winch in a 10,000lb version and I've been happy with it so far.

Clark Collins

Hawaii Jeep trip

Aloha,

My name is Mahoma. I have a 2012 2dr JK Sport, Silver Metallic, 6Speed Wrangler. I had a Jeep Patriot but I traded it for the JK. I absolutely love it. Since I have had her, I have a 2.5 inch Rubicon Express Lift, with 31 inch ProComp All-Terrain Tires and ProComp Alloy Wheels. I also added Rigid Industries Dually Spot lights, Rugged Ridge XHD Front Stubby bumper and recently installed a Smittybily X2O 8,000 lb. Amphibious Winch. I am fairly new to this Jeep life and I am learning a lot about my Jeep and have a vision of what I want her to look like in the future.

View attachment 35161 View attachment 35162 View attachment 35163 View attachment 35164 View attachment 35165

Future Look

View attachment 35166

My wife and I are thinking about taking a Hawaiin cruise next month and would like to hook up with some fellow Jeepers for a tour while we are there. If we book the cruise we will be in Honolulu on Saturday November 23rd for just that day. We will also be in Lahaina on Monday the 25th. We would rent a Jeep and would love to have someone show us around from either of those ports.

Top Bottom