NEW VIDEO--Rausch Creek 2014 - The Polar Vortex

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice video! Looks like a fun trip. Can't wait to see what you do with the go pro. :thumb:

Need a screen name to face key at 1:47 and 2:18. :yup:

bl17z90

Wow! I thought beans and I were the only people foolish enough to be up this early in the morning!

Nah... Im up this early everyday...

Zach(Ballz) is usually posting by now too.

^This. I am up every day at 0430 but wasn't on the forum at all because I was running late and had a very full work day.

Having said all of that. Beans, wow this video is great. I look forward to watching as your videos go from great to being better and better as you get more footage and ideas.

Army_Vet

Banned
^This. I am up every day at 0430 but wasn't on the forum at all because I was running late and had a very full work day.

Having said all of that. Beans, wow this video is great. I look forward to watching as your videos go from great to being better and better as you get more footage and ideas.

I wont be on tomorrow morning.... we have the blizzard to deal with tomorrow morning. got to be at work by 4am:crazyeyes:

bl17z90

I wont be on tomorrow morning.... we have the blizzard to deal with tomorrow morning. got to be at work by 4am:crazyeyes:

Yeah I may have to roll early to make sure I get in on time. Don't be an It guy if you want snow days.....you're considered essential.

VADER JK

Nice video beans! The last trip I was there and had my GoPro and it came out great, you'll have a lot of fun with one.

Top Bottom