Newb from Texas

Jk909

I've received some good FREE advice here. I could care less about other people's encounters. Welcome to the forum! Try not to be confrontational because every website has keyboard gangsters.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Long time Jeeper but newb here. Found this site after the crap storm with the fallen heroes jeep. Got a bad taste in my mouth because of how some of the members here act and see not much has changed. It was suggested that I introduce myself so here I am. Was hoping that all the negativity I heard on the trail and on other forums was wrong about this site but the members here are pretty much proving them right. Wondering if that will change.

Once again welcome! your agenda is clearly to start something so why dont you come back on and tell us how you really feel

Long time Jeeper but newb here. Found this site after the crap storm with the fallen heroes jeep. Got a bad taste in my mouth because of how some of the members here act and see not much has changed. It was suggested that I introduce myself so here I am. Was hoping that all the negativity I heard on the trail and on other forums was wrong about this site but the members here are pretty much proving them right. Wondering if that will change.

Its people like this that almost make me nervous about being on forums.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

shadow21

Welcome to WOL! However short your stay may be. Being a sarcastic ass won't go over well here. Despite what you may of heard on any other forum the guys here are very friendly and helpful. It's very tight knit here and when you have a attitude on your first post it won't go over well.

Top Bottom