Newbie from PA

3800chris

Hi Everyone,

I'm from the Philly area. Picked up a TJ last year, then promptly traded it for a JKU on a good deal once I realized I loved it. I've been browsing the forum for a while anonymously and decided to join. I look forward to learning more and meeting some clubs. I've now done the following upgrades (myself), most of it recently:
Wet Okole seat covers
2.5" teraflex lift (springs and shocks)
1.25" body lift
Smittybilt flat fenders
SS brake lines
Angry birds front grill
Smittybilt XRC rear bumper
LOD front bumper
Metal hood latches
Trussed and c-gusseted Rubicon front dana 44s with 5.13s and poison spyder diff cover
Rubicon rear dana 44 with 5.13s and poison spyder diff cover
Toyo Open Country 37s on 17s
And a few other minor things.

I'm working on finishing the eLocker wiring with a daystar panel, finding a winch, and then looking forward to hitting some trails with some fellow Jeepers.

1.jpg

jeepbn

Welcome from another new guy in PA!

Also... Are you me? I did the same thing. Bought a TJ, loved it and a year later upgraded to a JKU... hahaha

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

3800chris

Welcome from another new guy in PA!

Also... Are you me? I did the same thing. Bought a TJ, loved it and a year later upgraded to a JKU... hahaha

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Haha! Possibly. I had the TJ for maybe 3 months before I upgraded. Didn't realize how much I'd like it. But you have a sweet upgrade with a 2016 Granite. That's an awesome color.

Also, thanks everyone for the welcoming!

jeepbn

Haha! Possibly. I had the TJ for maybe 3 months before I upgraded. Didn't realize how much I'd like it. But you have a sweet upgrade with a 2016 Granite. That's an awesome color.

Also, thanks everyone for the welcoming!
I love it! Color wasnt even on my radar, I didn't know how much I liked it until I saw it in person.

And yeah, I loved my TJ, but it's kinda small for a daily... I got a wife and dog and were looking to expand the family... So it was a good excuse to convince her I needed the upgrade. Haha

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Top Bottom