Newbie1

StrizzyChris

Yeah, I got the connection with Star Wars...what I don't get is why you would ask me if my last name was Kenobe

People often make their screen names a reflection of a hobby, their name, or their job. (I'll let you in on some top secret shit, my real name is Chris :dont_tell: )

Either he's close and that startled you, or you're reading too much into it and being too sensitive.

ssgp2

Sorry for the confusion, I was just being silly.
It happens when I'm planning a trail.

Welcome to Wayalife!

2SEXY4MYSHIRT

People often make their screen names a reflection of a hobby, their name, or their job. (I'll let you in on some top secret shit, my real name is Chris :dont_tell: )

Either he's close and that startled you, or you're reading too much into it and being too sensitive.

Lol; was just curious...because... there is no connection to my screen name or real name. However; I also belong to an online chess site and was referred to as...mmmm...can you guess?...that's right " Obi Wan."...AND...I made a friend who was also from " Montreal" where he is from...and was just wondering...but thanks for trying to answer for him...that was very sweet of you.:beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol; was just curious...because... there is no connection to my screen name or real name. However; I also belong to an online chess site and was referred to as...mmmm...can you guess?...that's right " Obi Wan."...AND...I made a friend who was also from " Montreal" where he is from...and was just wondering...but thanks for trying to answer for him...that was very sweet of you.:beer:

God I hope you're a female. No male should ever tell another male "that's sweet of you."

2SEXY4MYSHIRT

God I hope you're a female. No male should ever tell another male "that's sweet of you."

Lol...Hey overlander; that's funny but check this out...

ˈ
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;
irony;

Lol...Hey overlander; that's funny but check this out...

ˈ
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;
irony;

Wow, another smartass from Canada. Any relation to Matti?

Top Bottom