Next Upgrade. EVO long arm? Coilovers?

JandSJK

Maybe say all that info in your first post. .

I did. Maybe go read it again. I didn't give costs for each individual part. Would that help you out? I could probably give you a breakdown of the cost of each individual part if i had some time.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I did. Maybe go read it again. I didn't give costs for each individual part. Would that help you out? I could probably give you a breakdown of the cost of each individual part if i had some time.

Hmm I guess I'm a retard. I see no mention of budget, that you can weld or that you have the tools to do it. Maybe go read it again.

So around July I plan on doing some upgrading to the JK. I currently have the 3" Enforcer lift w/2.5 Kings. I also have Currie lower rear arms and Synergy F/R uppers. So what I'm thinking is either doing the High clearance long arm upgrade w/King air bumps front and rear. Or Keeping my current control arm set up and make the switch to coil overs. I haven't decided if I want to do the bolt on or the full conversion and the evo lever rear. I know I want the DTD but not sure the amount and type of wheeling that I normally do warrants DTD and then there is the cost of the DTD. What do you guys think would be the best use of my build budget would be?

newtdog

Oops! Budget was mentioned in the second post by the OP. Looks like someone is right ;)

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
You can keep an eye out on the forums too. I picked up my EVO bolt on coilovers for 2400 shipped front and rear slightly used.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Let me know if u r going coil covers and selling ur king shocks. That will add more $$ to ur budget

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JandSJK

Let me know if u r going coil covers and selling ur king shocks. That will add more $$ to ur budget

That was part of my thinking as well. Not exactly sure what used 2.5's and plush ride springs are going for but i was thinking it would add $1400+/- to my budget.

JKFlyer

I'd need to see pics/model #s so I can see exactly what u have. Maybe pm me

Thx

Top Bottom